Kitchwa-Klan-6969Kitchwa-Klan-6969

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Good Mourning Good Mourning

Good animation

I dont much care for these clock movies, but they all do have very good animation.

NG is Under Attack! Pt.1 NG is Under Attack! Pt.1

This movie was awesome!!!

This is now one of my fav. movies on NG! When is part 2 coming up cuz i cant wait to see it now! Keep up the good work!

A nice day to die A nice day to die

Great Animation, I'm Getting Sick of "Stick Death"

That was some of the best animation that I have seen on Newgrounds. However, I am getting a little tired of the stick fighting thing. Theres too much on NG. Although I was pretty bored while watching this movie, I know how hard it can be to make a movie run smoothly like that and that looks like it took a lot of effort. Good Job!

Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

good game, but some control problems.

Fun game, but if you hold down left or right you go in that direction for awhile, but can't stop or shoot the arrow. I am not sure if this is a problem in your game or a part of it. Either way it is a pain in the ass. Also, have passwords or something to get to the last level you were on would be cool. Otherwise, great game.

Fart Dictionary Fart Dictionary

Basic flash, but creative

The flash was very basic and I could do this easily. However, the different kinds of farts are creative, unless you stole them. In that case I would have given you a 2. I've seen a thing for windows that is similar, but a lot better. Then again, that wasn't a Newgrounds Flash Movie.

SuperHappyFunGame SuperHappyFunGame

Boring, but looks like you put effort in into it!

This game was not a lot of fun, but was gory and long. Looks like you put effort into this movie and it deserves a descent score.