Kitchwa-Klan-6969Kitchwa-Klan-6969

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Good Mourning Good Mourning

Good animation

I dont much care for these clock movies, but they all do have very good animation.

NG is Under Attack! Pt.1 NG is Under Attack! Pt.1

This movie was awesome!!!

This is now one of my fav. movies on NG! When is part 2 coming up cuz i cant wait to see it now! Keep up the good work!

A nice day to die A nice day to die

Great Animation, I'm Getting Sick of "Stick Death"

That was some of the best animation that I have seen on Newgrounds. However, I am getting a little tired of the stick fighting thing. Theres too much on NG. Although I was pretty bored while watching this movie, I know how hard it can be to make a movie run smoothly like that and that looks like it took a lot of effort. Good Job!

stick skater has a crap stick skater has a crap

Deserves to stay on, but not that good of a movie!

I was in the NG Sk8 section of the page and usually movies that make subject pages (or whatever they're called) are really good. Also, seeing yours, it said something like "this is funny, be sure to watch the end" I must say that I have seen worse but this was not very funny. It was cheap graphics and the crap scene was unoriginal. I'm not saying that I think it should be kicked off, but I don't think that it should of gotten this popular. The end made a lot of sense, that sucked but it had good music. That was completely right. It did suck, well not that bad but I can't say it was good, but the music was good.

GDW Intro GDW Intro

it was.......okay

the animation was great. to bad they didnt fight or somethin then it would be alot better, but the animation was good. GUNDAM WING SUX!

(DBZ)My Way (DBZ)My Way

This Sux!

Not much more to say, but newgrounds should delete movies like this immediately. I see that you have a fairly high level so you can keep this on. You are dark and very hard on other people who are better than you at flash. This is your only movie on here. You should keep your mouth shut.

Eskimo Bob 7 Eskimo Bob 7

Not great, but descent.

Could of been better, could of been worse. The movie wasn't very funny, but the graphics and animation were good.

Vegeta's Problem Vegeta's Problem

Good graphics, thats it

The graphics were good, but not the animation, it was just moving mouths. It was also short and it wasn't funny.

Osama eats Poopoo Osama eats Poopoo

Not very funny

This wasn't very creative or funny. I've seen worse.

The Final Dump The Final Dump

Nice idea, average execution

The idea was great and it was funny, but the movie could of been done better. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great. It also tended to get a little repetative.